- The code hosting problem and possible approaches to a solution
- What problems do beginners face with version control systems?
- Workflow examples for Mercurial usage -- moved to easyhg project
Autumn School 2010¶
- Tuesday, 21st September 2010: Agenda planning -- Actions
- Tuesday, 28st September 2010: Agenda planning -- Actions
- Tuesday, 5th October 2010: Actions
- Tuesday, 19th October 2010: Agenda planning -- Actions
- Tuesday, 9th November 2010 -- Actions
- Host names
- Which version of Redmine are we running?
- Authentication and single sign-on
- Authentication/authorisation for Mercurial activity
- Setup on new server tasks
Links and references¶
Logos and layouts¶
- Design notes and assets including logo and slide template
Bibliography Plugin Development¶
We're developing a Plugin to manage project's and user's bibliographical entries. In the issue tracker it is names feature_36.
Model that "ties" the authors and publications models together. It contains relation-specific information:
name_on_paper: author's name on that specific publication;
order: author's order in that publication;
institution: author's institution when the publication was published;
NOTE: upload the class UML.
Tying it all togheter¶
"Monkey Patching" (or "Duck Puching")
The controllers and models can be expanded