- Registered on: 2014-02-19
- Last connection: 2019-01-15
PhD, C4DM, Queen Mary University
Queen Mary, University of London
- BeagleRTClockSync (Manager, 2015-09-08)
- Bela (Manager, 2015-01-09)
- C4DM EECS QMUL Latex Templates (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2015-09-14)
- FAST IMPACt (Manager, 2015-04-27)
- Indivisual (Manager, 2015-06-14)
- UdpIoPlugin (Manager, 2015-06-08)
- waet-hammond-1 (Manager, 2016-04-20)
- Web Audio Evaluation Tool (Developer, 2016-02-10)
Reported issues: 138
- 02:45 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1870: SV 3.2.1 doesn't start on macos 10.11.6 without showing a meaningful message
- oh no wait I have another "good" reason: given how Apple deliberately slows down older iPhones with system updates, I...
- 02:43 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1870: SV 3.2.1 doesn't start on macos 10.11.6 without showing a meaningful message
- No particular reason except "never update a machine you depend on" (especially in the last six months of your Phd) :)
- 02:27 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1872 (New): Changelog for 3.2 doesn't mention where support for macos < 10.12 was dropped
- 02:26 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1871 (Closed): Sonic Visualiser-3.1.dmg does not open
- macos 10.11.6 says: "no mountable file systems"
(downloaded from here
- 02:20 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1869: Prompted for an update, but the updated version is not supported on my computer
- Actually, add to desired behaviour: I should not be allowed installing if the application won't run.
- 02:17 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1870 (New): SV 3.2.1 doesn't start on macos 10.11.6 without showing a meaningful message
- Tried to run 3.2.1 on macos 10.11.6 . Try to run the app, no warning, no error message, but the app doesn't start.
- 02:09 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1869 (New): Prompted for an update, but the updated version is not supported on my computer
- I run Mac OS X 10.11.6, and I had SV 3.0 installed. Upon startup I was prompted to update it, so I downloaded and ins...
- 01:42 AM Bela Bug #1636 (Closed): SIGXCPU when running a project with analogue disabled
- Moved https://github.com/BelaPlatform/Bela/issues/7
- 08:55 PM Bela Bug #1687 (Closed): gdb and BeagleRT_scheduleAuxiliaryTask
- 08:45 PM Bela Bug #1686 (Closed): gdb version does not match gcc-4.9 on the testing image
- fixed in the v0.1 image
Also available in: Atom