- Registered on: 2014-02-19
- Last connection: 2017-10-06
PhD, C4DM, Queen Mary University
Queen Mary, University of London
- BeagleRTClockSync (Manager, 2015-09-08)
- Bela (Manager, 2015-01-09)
- C4DM EECS QMUL Latex Templates (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2015-09-14)
- FAST IMPACt (Manager, 2015-04-27)
- Indivisual (Manager, 2015-06-14)
- UdpIoPlugin (Manager, 2015-06-08)
- waet-hammond-1 (Manager, 2016-04-20)
- Web Audio Evaluation Tool (Developer, 2016-02-10)
Reported issues: 134
- 01:42 AM Bela Bug #1636 (Closed): SIGXCPU when running a project with analogue disabled
- Moved https://github.com/BelaPlatform/Bela/issues/7
- 08:55 PM Bela Bug #1687 (Closed): gdb and BeagleRT_scheduleAuxiliaryTask
- 08:45 PM Bela Bug #1686 (Closed): gdb version does not match gcc-4.9 on the testing image
- fixed in the v0.1 image
- 08:45 PM Bela Feature #1533 (Closed): Mount filesystem (or part of it) as read-only, to avoid file corruption w...
- Not sure this is really needed.
It seems that it is most important to call `sync` before abruptly pulling the plug
- 08:43 PM Bela Feature #1524 (Closed): Allow command line parameters to be defaulted or overridden in setup()
- we'd actually need an init() (pre-setup) function to requeste the values, so that the BelaContext passed to setup() w...
- 08:41 PM Bela Feature #1380 (Closed): Add debug mode to Makefile when building on board
- This was done ages ago
- 08:40 PM Bela Feature #1375 (Closed): Allow AuxiliaryTask to run in a linux phtread
- actually, it is probably better to keep them as xenomai threads, so that they obey to the xenomai scheduler. Once the...
- 08:38 PM Bela Bug #1333 (Closed): rt_printf and audio glitches
- Just keep in mind that CPU time is finite and printing takes time, regardless of the fact that it is handled by xenom...
- 08:37 PM Bela Feature #1369 (Closed): Add gdb to the next BBB linux image
- 08:36 PM Bela Bug #1219 (Closed): Process is not interrupted by ctrl-c with long usleep in while(!gShouldStop)
Also available in: Atom