Singing Voice Interest Group¶
- See the help button above, or this page, for how to format things - it isn't Markdown I'm afraid, but it is fairly simple all the same
- Use the History link at top-right (and then follow one of the Annotate links) to see who has edited which line
- Click the Watch link at top-right to request email notifications when the page is edited
This project is public. Please be cautious about including "private sharing links" and the like in wiki pages.
Please contribute to these!
papers to discuss
- Polina on performing with herself and with the Russian village singers of the past generated by SampleRNNs
- Singing voice generation: "A Neural Parametric Singing Synthesizer Modeling Timbre and Expression from Natural Songs"
5 pm : SCR bar
4 pm GC114
- Universality and diversity in human song - discussing the Science paper from the Natural History of Song project
- Christmas Big Sing!
- join us to sing Christmas songs from different cultures. Bring songs from your country and teach us