|Assignee:||Luis Figueira||% Done:|
1. Ask to create a new publication and add an author
2. Type something into author search
3. Select an author in results list
4. Click the "No" button -- observe that the text fields are cleared (correctly)
5. Click the "Yes" button
Now the text fields are still empty, and are also un-editable, but the author you selected in the search results earlier is still selected. (Does that mean the author will be used when I submit the form, or not?)
Really at step 4 the selection also needs to be cleared from the author search results. Or else at step 5 the text fields should be re-filled from the selection, but I think the former is probably more sensible.
#1 Updated by Chris Cannam about 8 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
It turns out that the author that had been selected does not get used when the form is submitted, which means this is essentially a cosmetic issue -- it's confusing but it doesn't lead to significantly wrong results as far as I can tell.