- Registered on: 2010-08-24
- Last connection: 2020-12-21
Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellow
Interests: music informatics, high-level music feature extraction from audio, perceptual models of hearing, cultural evolution of music.
Queen Mary, University of London
- Anatomy of the Charts (Manager, 2015-01-09)
- Audio Degradation Toolbox (Manager, 2013-07-17)
- C4DM Vamp Plugins for MIREX (Manager, 2013-09-07)
- Cepstral Pitch Tracker (Manager, 2012-07-19)
- Constrained harmonic peak (Manager, 2014-04-11)
- csv2htk (Manager, 2011-01-08)
- Fixed-lag Sparse Viterbi (Manager, 2014-10-31)
- Intonation Drift Supplementary Information (Manager, 2013-09-09)
- Mauch MIREX 2010 (Manager, 2012-04-24)
- mmpan (Manager, 2013-12-18)
- NNLS Chroma and Chordino (Manager, 2010-10-21)
- OnsetsDS Vamp plugin (Developer, 2014-08-01)
- pYIN — pitch and note tracking in monophonic audio (Manager, 2013-11-04)
- Research Ideas (Manager, 2012-07-03)
- Resources for "Analysis of Intonation Trajectories in Solo Singing" (Manager, 2015-07-14)
- Segmentino (Manager, 2012-03-28)
- Simple MIDI file reader (Developer, 2012-02-14)
- Structural Analysis Evaluation (Developer, 2013-08-29)
- SV App Framework (Developer, 2013-03-26)
- SV Core Library (Developer, 2013-03-26)
- SV GUI Library (Developer, 2013-03-26)
- SV platform dependency builds (Developer, 2014-01-09)
- TempEst (Manager, 2012-10-20)
- Tony: a tool for melody transcription (Manager, 2012-05-25)
- Vamp Simple Cepstrum (Manager, 2012-06-23)
Reported issues: 188
- 11:56 AM pYIN — pitch and note tracking in monophonic audio Bug #1997: Possible bug in probability normalization
- Benjamin van Niekerk wrote:
> Thanks for the reponse Chris and Matthias.
> As a bit of context, I discovered th...
- 09:45 PM pYIN — pitch and note tracking in monophonic audio Bug #1997: Possible bug in probability normalization
- Chris Cannam wrote:
> Interesting discovery, thanks for reporting it!
> This certainly doesn't *look* intention...
- 06:08 PM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1444: crash when using USB audio device
- I paste below the command line output, then the crash report from the window that opens.
- 10:46 AM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1444 (New): crash when using USB audio device
- When I use a USB audio device (headset) and set input or output to that in preferences, Tony crashes upon
- 02:16 PM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1443 (Closed): enable opening of Tony session files
- I'm currently not able to choose a .ton file for opening in Tony — I think that used to be possible.
Drag and drop i...
- 09:12 AM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1440: Tony 2.0 for Mac
- Luwei Yang wrote:
> Thank you Matthias.
All thanks due to Luwei and Chris :)
- 09:03 AM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1440 (Resolved): Tony 2.0 for Mac
- 126.96.36.199 works fine for me!
- 08:56 AM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1440: Tony 2.0 for Mac
- Same here.
Just for your info: build from default branch works fine for me.
- 08:16 AM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1431 (Closed): recording button remains on when recording is cancelled
- 08:11 AM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1436 (Closed): beginning of recording corrupted
- I notice that there’s a weird artefact at the beginning of a recording. Somehow a piece of the later recording appear...
Also available in: Atom