Chris Cannam, 2018-04-30 09:56 AM
This site is operated by Queen Mary, University of London.
If you are browsing this site but are not logged in as a registered user of it, then:
* we store a single session cookie on your local computer, in order for the site to function consistently and maintain application state from one page to the next, but we do not maintain a persistent record of this on our servers
* we record your IP address in server access logs for the purposes of preventing abuse and maintaining the security of our systems
* we do not store any other information about you
* we do not store any information about you into site backups
* we do not share any information about you with any third party.
If you are logged in as a registered user of this site, then we additionally make use of your personal information as is necessary to provide the service you have registered to obtain, as follows:
* we use browser cookies to store session data on your local computer
* we associate this session data with your personal information as provided by you on registration
* we may associate your session identity with your IP address for the purposes of preventing abuse
* we store this information in a database that is secured and located in the UK
* we periodically back up the database to storage also located in the UK
* we do not share any information about you with any third party, except as provided by the [[Terms and Conditions]] you agreed to on registration which allow that certain information will be public on the site and therefore equally visible to any third party
* you may apply to have any or all information about you removed from this site or anonymised, by contacting us via email at email@example.com.