This site is operated by Queen Mary, University of London.
If you are browsing this site but are not logged in as a registered user of it, then:
- we store a single session cookie on your local computer, in order for the site to function consistently and maintain application state from one page to the next, but we do not maintain a persistent record of this on our servers
- we record your IP address in server access logs for the purposes of preventing abuse and maintaining the security of our systems
- we do not store any other information about you
- we do not store any information about you into site backups
- we do not share any information about you with any third party.
If you are logged in as a registered user of this site, then we additionally make use of your personal information as is necessary to provide the service you have registered to obtain, as follows:
- we use browser cookies to store session data on your local computer
- we associate this session data with your personal information as provided by you on registration
- we may associate your session identity with your IP address for the purposes of preventing abuse
- we store this information in a database that is secured and located in the UK
- we periodically back up the database to storage also located in the UK
- we do not share any information about you with any third party, except as provided by the Terms and Conditions you agreed to on registration which allow that certain information will be public on the site and therefore equally visible to any third party
- you may apply to have any or all information about you removed from this site or anonymised, by contacting us via email at email@example.com.