Sustainable Management of Digital Music Research Data¶
About the project¶
Other RDM projects and initiatives:¶
Projects in our programme
- Managing Research Data: a pilot project in health and life science - This is a JISC funded project which will develop a data management system for researchers, focusing on two research centres in the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Open Exeter - another project in our programme, has also very similar goals to RDM@C4DM.
- Research Data Toolkit at the University of Hertfordshire - the project is in the same programme as RDM@C4DM and aims at creating a toolkit to be used to implement the data management policy already in place at the University of Hertfordshire (see above).
- Essex Research Data Repository - This project, funded under the JISC Managing Research Data II Programme, will pilot a research data management infrastructure for the University of Essex. It will build on the Archive's existing work with JISC and ESRC on managing and sharing data.
- Research360 , University of Bath: The Research360 Project will develop technical and human infrastructure for research data management at the University of Bath, as an exemplar research-intensive university within the 1994 Group.
- DataFlow DataFlow is creating a two-stage data management infrastructure that makes it easy for you and your research group to manage your research data. You manage this locally using your own instance of DataStage, while allowing your institution to deploy DataBank easily to preserve and publish your most valuable datasets (continuation of ADMIRAL)
- REDm-med The project will scope, specify, design and implement a research data management plan suited especially to the needs of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Bath.
- JISC Managing Research Data programme - http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/mrd.aspx (OLD)
- Dryad UK - JISC-funded project. Dryad is an international repository of data underlying peer-reviewed articles. (http://datadryad.org/)
- Digital Preservation Coalition - non-profit organisation of UK Universities and Libraries to raise awareness on the importance of digital data preservation (http://www.dpconline.org/ , http://www.alliancepermanentaccess.org/)
- ERIS - Enhancing Repository Infrastructure in Scotland - JISC project. Develop a set of user-led and user-centric solutions that will motivate researchers to deposit their work in repositories (http://eriscotland.wordpress.com/)
- ADMIRAL - A Data Management Infrastructure for Research Across the Life sciences - http://imageweb.zoo.ox.ac.uk/wiki/index.php/ADMIRAL
- SCAPE - The SCAPE project will develop scalable services for planning and execution of institutional preservation strategies on an open source platform that orchestrates semi-automated workflows for large-scale, heterogeneous collections of complex digital objects.
- MANTRA - Research Data MANTRA is a course designed for PhD students and others who are planning a research project using digital data.