Singing Voice Interest Group¶
- See the help button above, or this page, for how to format things - it isn't Markdown I'm afraid, but it is fairly simple all the same
- Use the History link at top-right (and then follow one of the Annotate links) to see who has edited which line
- Click the Watch link at top-right to request email notifications when the page is edited
This project is public. Please be cautious about including "private sharing links" and the like in wiki pages.
Please contribute to these!
papers to discuss
16/07 : Bancroft: 1.03
- Emir reports from UK Speech Conference
- Emir introduces DAMP Intonation dataset
- Cantometrics: introduction from Polina and discussion
02/07 : Eng402 Daphne Oram room
Small group, short topics
- Emir discusses the work done in synthetic singing voice datasets by Matthew Awlett at Cereproc
- Using the NUS sung and spoken labels corpus
- Using 'copy-synthesis'
- Group discussion on vocal tract transformations
- Alex Loscos, Jordi Binada from Vocaloid
- You have to suffer darling - Siri,Echo,Performance
- Group discussion on vocal differences between cultures and classes