Supporting code in C++ for the Piper audio feature extractor protocol, primarily for making Vamp plugins work with the Piper protocol.
- code to adapt Piper messages to the classes used in the Vamp Plugin SDK
- a command-line converter between Piper serialisations
- a server that makes Vamp plugins available via Piper binary messages with Cap'n Proto serialisation
- 2017-05-22 08:57 AM
- Revision 219:db929669e7d3: *Ahem* Rebuild for actual capnp v0.6.
(Really should find a better way than committing these!)
Also simplify Makefile a bit, remove o directory.
- 2017-05-09 11:46 AM
- Revision 218:ea8994465322: Rebuild these for capnp v0.6.
But it would probably be better at this point not
to commit them, as the main reason they are in the repo is because ...