Quickly-visible project status information
|Assignee:||Chris Cannam||% Done:|
Projects are likely to have various possible statuses:
- Usable, not really usable yet, just a sketch
- Library, application, MATLAB script...
- Something being developed "here", something we're mirroring and building, something abandoned elsewhere...
- Something related to a particular publication
Also, relationships between projects (X depends on Y).
If there is a standard vocabulary for this, we should probably use that (there may be several "standard" vocabularies).
1. We may need to manage a very large number of projects (thousands) some of which may be very small
2. We are supposed to have more awareness of our domain than most code repositories do -- so that we can provide meaningful relationships between projects, or indexing etc that is actually useful to academic researchers