- Registered on: 2013-12-14
- Last connection: 2019-04-08
My main field of interest is Music Information Retrieval (MIR), with a focus on content-based MIR and audio and music processing. My research interests include musical stream estimation, melody and bass line extraction from polyphonic audio, multiple F0 estimation, query-by-humming/by-example, music retrieval indexing, musical and melodic similarity.
New York University
Reported issues: 5
- 11:45 PM VamPy Host Bug #1879: Can't install vamp module using pip on python 3.5 (macOS + conda)
- @pip install vamp@ works fine in python 2.7, but in python 3.5 (inside a conda environment on macOS) it crashes with:...
- 11:41 PM VamPy Host Bug #1879 (New): Can't install vamp module using pip on python 3.5 (macOS + conda)
- "pip install vamp" works fine in python 2.7. But in python 3.5 (inside a conda environment on macOS) it crashes with:...
- 04:50 PM VamPy Host Feature #1316: Option to silence warnings
- 08:39 PM VamPy Host Feature #1316: Option to silence warnings
- How does one specify the blocksize and stepsize to be used? Couldn't find it in the docs... thanks!
- 06:22 PM VamPy Host Feature #1316 (New): Option to silence warnings
- Currently there is no way (that I could find) to silence plugin warnings. For instance, this happens when processing ...
- 05:06 PM VamPy Host Bug #1308: segfault when processing large amount of files sequentially
- nice one! I updated the package and re-ran the test, seems to be solved (loop is currently on iteration ~5k and still...
- 03:09 AM VamPy Host Bug #1308 (Closed): segfault when processing large amount of files sequentially
- Hello folks,
A friend spotted this package the other day and I've been using it for a few days now - this is so aw...
- 05:39 PM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Feature #958: export unvoiced frames as 0 frequency
- Hi all,
I know this is a little out of the blue but I recently had to revisit this issue and wanted to bounce this...
- 05:48 PM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Feature #835: level/solo control for sonified layers
- Actually this issue is still pending (I couldn't find how to re-open), albeit quite minor. Let me explain:
- 05:38 PM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Feature #613: import / export pitch track as well
- For our immediate use of Tony yes, we just got on with it - by writing a script to impute the missing timestamps and ...
Also available in: Atom