- Registered on: 2013-12-14
- Last connection: 2019-08-02
My research focuses on the application of machine learning and signal processing to audio & video, with applications in machine listening, representation learning & self-supervision, music information retrieval, bioacoustics, environmental sound analysis and open source software & data.
- SV App Framework (Developer, 2014-01-08)
- SV Core Library (Developer, 2014-01-08)
- SV GUI Library (Developer, 2014-01-08)
- Tony: a tool for melody transcription (Manager, 2013-12-14)
Reported issues: 6
- 10:49 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1903 (Closed): Parameter values do not update correctly in the UI
- Something that worked fine in previous versions (e.g. 2.0), now doesn't work in version 3.3, even though the vamp plu...
- 11:45 PM VamPy Host Bug #1879: Can't install vamp module using pip on python 3.5 (macOS + conda)
- @pip install vamp@ works fine in python 2.7, but in python 3.5 (inside a conda environment on macOS) it crashes with:...
- 11:41 PM VamPy Host Bug #1879 (New): Can't install vamp module using pip on python 3.5 (macOS + conda)
- "pip install vamp" works fine in python 2.7. But in python 3.5 (inside a conda environment on macOS) it crashes with:...
- 04:50 PM VamPy Host Feature #1316: Option to silence warnings
- 08:39 PM VamPy Host Feature #1316: Option to silence warnings
- How does one specify the blocksize and stepsize to be used? Couldn't find it in the docs... thanks!
- 06:22 PM VamPy Host Feature #1316 (New): Option to silence warnings
- Currently there is no way (that I could find) to silence plugin warnings. For instance, this happens when processing ...
- 05:06 PM VamPy Host Bug #1308: segfault when processing large amount of files sequentially
- nice one! I updated the package and re-ran the test, seems to be solved (loop is currently on iteration ~5k and still...
- 03:09 AM VamPy Host Bug #1308 (Closed): segfault when processing large amount of files sequentially
- Hello folks,
A friend spotted this package the other day and I've been using it for a few days now - this is so aw...
- 05:39 PM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Feature #958: export unvoiced frames as 0 frequency
- Hi all,
I know this is a little out of the blue but I recently had to revisit this issue and wanted to bounce this...
- 05:48 PM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Feature #835: level/solo control for sonified layers
- Actually this issue is still pending (I couldn't find how to re-open), albeit quite minor. Let me explain:
Also available in: Atom