What this is¶
Vamp Plugin Pack is a bundled installer for various Vamp plugins with redistributable licences, built and packaged for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
It provides a single download which, when run, checks which plugins you already have on your system, and offers to install any of its bundled plugins that are either not yet installed or else newer than the installed versions.
How to use it¶
Download and run the installer from this site:
- Windows (64-bit only) - download and run Vamp Plugin Pack Installer 1.0.exe
- macOS (10.12 or newer) - download Vamp Plugin Pack Installer-1.0.dmg, double-click to open the dmg, then again to run the installer contained within it
- Linux (64-bit only) - download vamp-plugin-pack-installer-1.0, make it executable if it is not already (this is usually right-click in file manager, Properties, Permissions, Allow executing file as program) then double-click to run it
The plugins included are all open source software developed and published by various different authors and institutions:
- Carl Bussey
- Chris Cannam
- Jamie Bullock
- Marsyas Plugins
- Matthias Mauch
- Paul Brossier
- Queen Mary, University of London
- Simon Dixon and Chris Cannam
- University of Alicante
The installer shows more information about each plugin library, including a link to its homepage where it has one. Please refer to the installer and to plugin libraries themselves for more details about the provenance and use of each plugin.
Licence and redistribution¶
All of the libraries are open source and are redistributable under open-source licences: BSD/MIT, GPL, or AGPL. The entire pack and the installer may be redistributed under the GNU Affero General Public License (AGPL) v3,
which is the most restrictive of the set of copyleft licenses in use by the libraries.
The source code for the installer, and scripts to pull in the library code and build the whole package, can be found in the repository for this project.
The installer was written and published by Chris Cannam at the Centre for Digital Music, Queen Mary University of London. If you have any comments, complaints, or suggestions, please send them directly to email@example.com.
Manager: Chris Cannam
- 2020-05-18 03:09 PM
- Vamp Plugin Pack Installer 1.0.exe Vamp Plugin Pack Installer v1.0 for 64-bit Windows
- 2020-05-18 03:07 PM
- Vamp Plugin Pack Installer-1.0.dmg Vamp Plugin Pack Installer v1.0 for macOS 10.12 or newer
- 2020-05-18 03:06 PM
- vamp-plugin-pack-installer-1.0 Vamp Plugin Pack Installer v1.0 for 64-bit Linux
- 2020-05-18 02:24 PM
- Revision 124:be148fce452b: Added tag v1.0 for changeset ddcb0e606d28
- 2020-05-15 05:33 PM
- Revision 123:ddcb0e606d28: Include get-version in build process