Note: Here is the INSTALL file from the SourceForge Sonic Visualiser tree. It has yet to be updated for the revised build system and library layout, but some of the information is still relevant.
- QT (version > 4)
- FFTW (http://www.fftw.org/download.html)
fftw needs to be compiled and installed both in single and double precision modes (default mode). Use ./configure --enable-single.
- libsndfile (http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/#Download)
- libsamplerate (http://www.mega-nerd.com/SRC/download.html)
- VAMP Plugins SDK (http://vamp-plugins.org/develop.html)
in OSX there's no Makefile install target. To be able to compile RubberBand you need to export the following vars:
export Vamp_LIBS='-L$VAMP_SDK_BUILD_FOLDER -lvamp-sdk'
- RubberBand Audio Time Streacher Library (http://www.breakfastquay.com/rubberband/)