On Displaying Musical Scores » History » Version 2
On Displaying Musical Scores¶
- Illustrating recordings by attaching a full score (published or equivalent), where the score is not intended to be read closely, rather used as a sort of key-frame reference for navigating the audio.
- Notation prompt that a user is expected to read (e.g. to play along with, or to check specific notes in a transcription or spectrogram)
- On-the-fly score display of transcriptions and related annotation layers (score from MIDI)
- Score editing for correction (making usually small edits to substantial scores)
- Score editing for annotation (generating small scores from scratch)
Imported from an approximate transcription