On Displaying Musical Scores » History » Version 1
Chris Cannam, 2016-01-07 03:25 PM
h1. On Displaying Musical Scores
* Illustrating recordings by attaching a full score (published or equivalent), where the score is not intended to be read closely, rather used as a sort of key-frame reference for navigating the audio.
* Notation prompt that a user is expected to read (e.g. to play along with, or to check specific notes in a transcription or spectrogram)
* On-the-fly score display of transcriptions and related annotation layers (score from MIDI)
* Score editing for correction (making usually small edits to substantial scores)
* Score editing for annotation (generating small scores from scratch)