- Please edit this!
- See the help button above, or this page, for how to format things - it isn't Markdown I'm afraid, but it is fairly simple all the same
- Use the History link at top-right (and then follow one of the Annotate links) to see who has edited which line
Question - should this project be public or private? At the moment it is public and I'm inclined to think that's OK, but it would mean we need to be cautious about including "private sharing links" and the like in wiki pages.
Question - which things are best put here, and which are better kept in dedicated documents? Should this just be links to documents?
For example, is the following best placed here, or better kept in the Google spreadsheet that I just copied it from? --
Phonation Modes Dataset¶
- Sustained vowels by one singer, range of pitches, vowels, phonation modes, labeled by filename
- About 900 samples
- Creative Commons licence
- Isolated vocal techniques and exercises by professional singers
- 10 hours, 20 singers, 17 vocal techniques, 3560 wav files
- Demos at https://interactiveaudiolab.github.io/demos/vocalset