Windows version crashes on failing to open a URL
|Assignee:||Chris Cannam||% Done:|
1. Supply an ssh URL as remote for clone
2. EasyHg says it can't open the URL -- More Details shows "No response from remote hg" error
3. Click OK on that error dialog
4. EasyHg pops up another similar error dialog without a More Details button, but before you get a chance to click anything, it crashes.
#1 Updated by Chris Cannam about 12 years ago
For ssh URLs, we need a suitable ssh client, ideally TortoisePlink. hg --config ui.ssh=TortoisePlink etc and we're off.
#2 Updated by Chris Cannam about 12 years ago
- Subject changed from Windows version won't open ssh URLs, crashes on failing to Windows version crashes on failing to open a URL
#3 Updated by Chris Cannam about 12 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
Split out ssh failure into a separate bug (#161) and renamed this one to cover the crash only. Crash fixed in 5cc0d897eb26.