- Registered on: 2011-05-08
- Last connection: 2011-05-08
Recently completed PhD at Goldsmiths with the ISMS group. Currently working at Semetric (Musicmetric) as a Data Analysis Engineer. Contributor to audioDB, responsible for most of the python hooks.
Goldsmiths, University of London
- audioDB (Manager, 2011-05-09)
Reported issues: 0
- 12:23 PM audioDB Revision 721:70542745f473: db creation can now use non-default values for datasize, ntracks and d...
- 08:49 PM audioDB Revision 720:2fad8cfdb2d8: number of dims and number of vectors were backward stylistic standard.
- 10:08 AM audioDB Revision 719:e3f1cf653c30: wooo! direct insert works! at least for the rather limited cases I've...
- Bad news is that I seem to have found a rather nasty bug in the query code I wrote back in september.
- 05:38 PM audioDB Revision 718:14568e432e73: segfaults are gone, but the new bits still aren't quite behaving corre...
- Also, some weird behavior when the query result is blank
- 06:52 PM audioDB Revision 717:159becb0701e: the access level wrapper now exposes the python native data insert.
- there's a nasty segfault to track though...
- 11:12 AM audioDB Revision 716:26a19beb7e3d: the low level bindings now include a direct data insertion method (wit...
- Should compile, but new functionality not really tested.
- 12:49 PM audioDB Revision 668:ce5ff00168e1: Modified the makefile to generate the appropriate library name for its...
- --provided that environment is either linux or Mac os x--
Should fix the tests in bindings (at least they work on a m...
- 03:07 PM audioDB Revision 662:01af8c56eb8d: added the first three unit tests for python bindings.
- currently tests have to be manually run like this:
ensuring that the python ...
- 06:31 PM audioDB Revision 638:c014e4d5b45d: added a status hook to the high level python bindings. Hopefully it w...
- 06:54 PM audioDB Revision 632:41ef9e165c38: removed the raised warning as its behavior doesn't actually seem appro...
- switched the default value of strictConfig so data doesn't accidentally get deleted.
Also available in: Atom