- Registered on: 2014-11-12
- Last connection: 2017-09-07
Sparse approximation; machine learning; evaluation
Queen Mary, University of London
Reported issues: 9
- 07:42 PM NiMFKS Bug #1809: what's "SynthesisCtr"? Old code? If so, remove all from nimfks.m
- Bob Sturm wrote:
> what's "SynthesisCtr"? Old code? If so, remove all from nimfks.m
I think this can be quickly s...
- 07:40 PM NiMFKS Bug #1816 (New): window size/hop for features and for visualisation
- the window size/hop used for the sonogram view should be made a user-defined parameter, and not locked to the analysi...
- 07:38 PM NiMFKS Bug #1815 (New): Magic numbers in analysis
- in analysis, magic numbers!
win.Length = str2num(get(handles.edt_winlen, 'String'))*44100/1000;
win.Hop = str2num...
- 07:37 PM NiMFKS Bug #1814 (New): Template addition window hop and overlap
- in template addition, window hop and overlap are incorrect
- 07:36 PM NiMFKS Feature #1813 (New): GUI design Four modes: Analyze, Preprocess, Factorize, Synthesize
- Reformat the GUI to have four panels:
1. Analyse (choice of features, analysis settings)
2. Preprocess (pruning)
- 07:35 PM NiMFKS Bug #1812 (New): computeSTFTFeat overlap vs. hop
- in computeSTFTFeat, you have overlap instead of hop
i.e., it should be spectrogram(x, analysis_window, winlen-hop);
- 07:34 PM NiMFKS Bug #1811 (New): remove plot templates, or make it a picture like a sonogram not 3d plot
- remove plot templates, or make it a picture like a sonogram not 3d plot. Not sure it is even useful.
- 07:33 PM NiMFKS Bug #1810 (New): remove swap source and target
- remove swap source and target button, or put as a menu option, say under "transformations"
- 07:32 PM NiMFKS Bug #1809 (New): what's "SynthesisCtr"? Old code? If so, remove all from nimfks.m
- what's "SynthesisCtr"? Old code? If so, remove all from nimfks.m
- 11:26 AM NiMFKS Revision 0:c52bc3e8d3ad: user: boblsturm
- branch 'default'
Also available in: Atom