- Registered on: 2011-02-09
- Last connection: 2012-09-13
I am a PhD Candidate within the Centre for Digital Music at Queen Mary University of London. My research is in the field of interactive music systems, from new musical instruments to interactive sound installations and seeks to identify what aspects make them captivating and engaging.
Queen Mary, University of London
- Move Synth (Developer, 2011-02-11)
Reported issues: 1
- 04:31 PM EasyMercurial Feature #134: Provide "Ignore" button
- You could make it so that the first time a file matching a pattern the default ignore list is detected in the project...
- 04:08 PM EasyMercurial Feature #134 (Closed): Provide "Ignore" button
- Some files you never want to version control, for example *.pyc (Python bytecode), .DS_Store (some kind of OS X file)...
- 02:09 PM Move Synth Revision 41:5b6f63b6f76d: Updated grid_mapper and specification
- 12:28 PM Move Synth Revision 40:e1b88e546699: Made Python ask you for IP address and save it within a cache.
- 11:05 AM Move Synth Revision 30:1df5ded9f9ff: Fixed some bugs in the grid mapper.
- 10:17 AM Move Synth Revision 29:d3fdadf86d90: Completed instrument design in Ableton and mapping between Max and Able...
- 01:44 PM Move Synth Revision 28:a3656215878b: Removed unused Max 4 Live device
Also available in: Atom