- Registered on: 2013-03-11
- Last connection: 2016-04-21
Modeling of expressive features in bowed instrument sound.
PhD student in C4DM
Queen Mary, University of London
- Fixed-lag Sparse Viterbi (Developer, 2015-06-19)
- pYIN — pitch and note tracking in monophonic audio (Reporter, 2013-12-19)
Reported issues: 3
- 02:37 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1638: The unexpected exit of the SV
- Chris Cannam wrote:
> Hi Luwei -- is this something that happens only when the pYIN plugin is being used?
- 03:32 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #1638 (Closed): The unexpected exit of the SV
- I am using some transforms, pyin:note or pyin:smoothedpitchtrack in the pYin plugin.
When I input an audio, get sp...
- 09:07 AM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1440: Tony 2.0 for Mac
- Thank you Matthias.
- 07:05 AM Tony: a tool for melody transcription Bug #1440 (Closed): Tony 2.0 for Mac
- I just downloaded the Tony 2.0 for Mac. When I open the Tony, it was disappeared immediately. Could you check this?
- 12:03 PM pYIN — pitch and note tracking in monophonic audio Bug #834: Problems for the SonicVisualiser Plugin Yintony.
- Yes, what I want is to output everything. Because I want to use the pitch contour for vibrato detection.
- 05:18 PM pYIN — pitch and note tracking in monophonic audio Bug #834 (New): Problems for the SonicVisualiser Plugin Yintony.
- In the Yintony plugin, there is a transform which is called *Yintony, monophonic pitch and note tracking based on Yin...
Also available in: Atom