- Registered on: 2010-12-14
- Last connection: 2013-09-05
I am currently working on the Shake It Project at INESC Porto on the analysis and synthesis of groove in music.
My previous research interests have focused on music information retrieval, specifically on the problem on beat tracking for musical audio.
I have also worked on object-based coding, the analysis of music-therapy improvisations and on sparse representations as part of the EU-SMALL project.
Reported issues: 6
- 04:45 PM QM Vamp Plugins Bug #449 (New): tonal change detection function mis-aligned with audio
- the tonal change detection function starts after the audio signal has finished.. so you can't line it up with the aud...
- 04:34 PM Davies Beat Tracker Wiki edit: Wiki (#1)
- 12:06 PM Sonic Visualiser Bug #421 (New): drag and drop audio fails
- dragging and dropping a wave file (didn't test with anything else) causes SV to fail rather ungracefully on OS 10.6.8...
- 11:50 AM Beat Tracking Evaluation Revision 6:d4e6751365eb: Merge issues ugh!
- but i think it's okay now
- 11:40 AM Beat Tracking Evaluation Revision 5:56890e758d7b: fixed catch on length of input sequences
- and greater than less than issue in information gain
- 12:57 PM Beat Tracking Evaluation Revision 3:12de063c1003: general updates to code, allow continuitybased and information gain to d...
- 11:49 AM Beat Tracking Evaluation Revision 4:cda96edb8b50: updates...
- 03:07 PM Sonic Visualiser Feature #211 (New): user-specified key for tapping time instants
- i'm not sure if this is a bug exactly, but my colleagues are complaining that it's pretty annoying to input time inst...
- 12:16 PM EasyMercurial Bug #210 (New): proxy problems
- I can't download a repository using easy mercurial because I'm stuck behind a proxy.
I checked my settings and they'...
Also available in: Atom