geosciences, social and political sciences and clinical psychology
This course is an Open Educational Resource that may be freely used by anyone.
It is available through an open license for re-using, rebranding, repurposing.
You are free to re-use part or all of this work elsewhere, with or without modification. In order to comply with the attribution requirements of the Creative Commons license (CC-BY), we request that you cite:
- the author/creator: EDINA and Data Library, University of Edinburgh
- the title of the work: Research Data MANTRA [online course]
- the URL where the original work can be found: http://datalib.edina.ac.uk/mantra
Downloadable from Jorum (DSpace!)Structure:
- Research Data Explained: in depth discussion of what data is and types of data
- Data Management Plans
- Organising Data: File naming and storing
- File Formats
- Documentation and Metadata
- Storage and Security
- Data Protection, Rights and Access (in development / not available)
- Preservation, Sharing and Licensing (in development / not available)
- Recommended Resources
Includes videos. Approx. 20 slides per topic (13-30).
Appears to have been built using Xerte