Code hosting for audio and music researchers¶
- Find relevant software from other researchers in the field
Try search — browse projects — recent activity
- Develop your code using simple version control and project hosting facilities
See our quick-start guide and sign up now!
- Link your published code to research papers for impact and reproducibility
More about how and why you should do this
- Provide information for researchers about your work even if you host it somewhere else
Here's how to index and track projects hosted elsewhere
- Make unlimited private projects and share them with your collaborators
You can turn a private project into a public one later if you wish
- Learn more about why you should use this site.
Who can register here?¶
Any researcher in the audio and music field within the UK, working with UK researchers, or working on a project of interest to UK researchers may register.
As soon as you have an account here, you can create both public and private projects. Register now and try it out. Your projects can hold software code, papers you are writing, or anything else you want to organise.
Our Help pages have more about the service.
Constant-Q Transform Toolbox
2013-05-17 08:32 pm
A MATLAB reference implementation of a computationally efficient method for computing the constant-Q transform (CQT) of a time-domain signal.
- Acoustic Scene Classification » Acoustic Scene Classification - Code 2013-05-16 09:46 am
2013-05-14 12:45 pm
This is the Python implementation of chirplet sound analysis by heterodyning, as described in the following publication:
- B-Keeper CMJ Stochastic Drum Evaluation 2013-05-13 12:24 pm
2013-05-09 08:01 pm
Code for time-frequency analysis by the Distribution Derivative Method, by Sašo Muševič