- Registered on: 2011-04-06
- Last connection: 2012-06-01
Goldsmiths, University of London
- audioDB (Manager, 2011-04-06)
Reported issues: 0
- 05:31 pm audioDB Revision 767:6d0d41604aba: Fix analogous signed/unsigned mistake in command-line binary
- Now that I've made this mistake somewhat catastrophically, it's fairly
easy to spot.
- 05:31 pm audioDB Revision 766:6a5117d68ac4: More sample fix
- Amazingly, it's still the same bit of code that is wrong, and this time
I deserve to suffer shame from Chris Cannam, ...
- 05:31 pm audioDB Revision 765:337e72088f76: Fix for some sample bugs
- a + b ? c : d does not do what I think it does. That bug mostly masked
a thorough logic error in building the table ...
- 10:04 pm audioDB Revision 697:2741bbda39d7: actually implement the sampling functionality requested
- The -f flag at the audioDB command line when sampling causes a datum x db
sampling to occur, using the feature file's...
- 10:04 pm audioDB Revision 696:bb9478d5b57e: support distinction between exhaustive / nonexhaustive sampling
- Only for when a datum is given (either as key or -- upcoming -- as
double float data, e.g. from a feature file).
- 10:03 pm audioDB Revision 695:01e25f938b63: simplify sample code slightly
- Now there are two bits that are exactly the same as audiodb_query_spec().
They should be merged with the query code.
- 08:04 am AMuSE Revision 62:9cdd79c34442: trivial whitespace
- 07:25 am AMuSE Revision 59:08468c3d5801: gsharp amuse implementation
- 07:24 am AMuSE Revision 58:48661eb2da71: fix tabcode syntax for sure
- 01:13 pm AMuSE Revision 55:ba65f66a713e: fix amuse-tabcode asd file
Also available in: Atom