Windows version cannot open ssh URLs
|Assignee:||Chris Cannam||% Done:||
(Split out from #132)
1. Supply an ssh URL as remote for clone
2. EasyHg says it can't open the URL -- More Details shows "No response from remote hg" error
For ssh URLs, we need a suitable ssh client, ideally TortoisePlink. hg --config ui.ssh=TortoisePlink etc and we're off.
Updated by Chris Cannam almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
Somewhat fixed as of c567fed39559 -- but we still need to make sure TortoisePlink is available (e.g. by bundling it).
Updated by Chris Cannam over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Closed to In Progress
- Target version changed from 1.0 to 1.1
- % Done changed from 100 to 70
Reopening. The code is there, but we never did bundle the proper plink.